John Lennon: There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.
- Cuushe – Do You Know The Way to SleepSOUNDCLOUD
- Keith Kenniff – AerialITUNES
- Focus Mode – ReverseSOUNDCLOUD
- Hollie & Keith Kenniff – This Time TomorrowSOUNDCLOUD
- London Grammar – Hey NowITUNES
- First Aid Kit – Winter Is All Over You (Baauer Remix)SOUNDCLOUD
- Aztek & Xian – Watch OutSOUNDCLOUD
- Dreams – Don’t Care Bout HerSOUNDCLOUD
- Galt MacDermot – Coffee ColdITUNES
- The Cinematic Orchestra – The Awakening Of A Woman (Burnout)ITUNES
Nightology 212 – December 28, 2014. The end of 2014 is near. 30 tracks to remind you of the 365 days that passed! Featuring tracks by Clean Bandit, Tove Lo, Route 94, Gorgon City and more.
Wallace Stegner: There is a sense in which we are all each other’s consequences…
Nightology 210 – November 30, 2014. Let’s end the month on a good note! Featuring tracks by MNEK, London Grammar, Nora en Pure, Marc Vedo and more.